Many athletes; including Tiger Woods, golfer Jack Nicklaus, golfer, Frank Bruno, WBC heavyweight champion, players from the New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, Rod Carew, Minnesota Twins, Andre Agassi, the tennis star Phil Jackson, coach of the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers, Michael Jordon, Kobe Bryant and Shaqu O’Neal, Richard Lee, soccer goalkeeper Brentford Pat Cash, tennis have used hypnosis techniques and visualization for your success. Jimmy Connors used hypnosis to practice his winning tennis strokes before the US Open.
The Irish athletes commissioned a hypnosis practitioner to work with team members to help them prepare for the 2012 Olympics. The key focus is on the small mental factors that can drive performance under pressure.
High jump aspiring Deirdre Ryan is one of the Irish athletes receiving mental tutoring. Ryan said that hypnosis has helped him with his subconscious thinking and also with his level of confidence, in the face of games.
The hypnosis practitioner facilitates an altered mental state and then teaches them how to reprogram their subconscious to regain control and regulate their bodies through breathing and heart rate.
Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion, before every fight, uses a personal hypnosis practitioner to hypnotize him and put him in the right frame of mind.
Steve Hooker won the 2008 Olympic gold medal in pole vault after his hypnotist helped him visualize his success.
The number one problem athletes grapple with the most: how to handle nerves; how to overcome mental anguish, be confident and perform at your best.
Hypnosis has gained wider acceptance among Olympians and the general public with the aim of helping people transform everyday stresses, fears, phobias, and personal problems, while claiming that these problems are will transform completely.
The good news is; Whether you are a celebrity or an athlete or not, your problems can be solved with hypnosis. For instance:
• Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to deal with tragic events in her life.
• Mel Gibson underwent hypnosis to help him deal with his problems.
• Sir Winston Churchill used post-hypnotic suggestions to stay awake and fulfill his duties as Prime Minister during World War II.
• Albert Einstein used hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him in one of those sessions. He often used trance states to develop his ideas.
• Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed psychotherapy as a result of learning and practicing hypnosis.
• Orlando Bloom’s mother called a hypnotist to eliminate Orlando’s addiction to chocolate as a child.
• Thomas Edison used self-hypnosis on a regular basis
• Aldous Huxley used trance states to explore the nature of Consciousness.
• Sylvester Stallone worked with a hypnosis practitioner while filming Rocky in 1975. Stallone also used self-hypnosis to help him write the screenplay for “Rocky.” He then used hypnosis on a daily basis to overcome more than 900 rejections of his script. During each day of filming for “Rocky” he used hypnosis tapes. “Rocky” became a hit overnight.
• Kevin Costner, actor, got dizzy while filming “Waterworld.” A hypnosis practitioner helped him overcome the dizziness.
• Billy Joel, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, Debra Messing, Kate Moss, Ellen DeGeneres, Charlize Theron, Simon Cowell, Kevin Stone, Samuel Jackson, Winona Ryder, Ashton Kutscher, Brittany Spears, Charlotte Church, a The Welsh singer and many other celebrities have quit using hypnosis.
• Celebrities Lily Allen, Sophie Dahl, Geri Halliwell, and Chuck Clausen used hypnosis to lose weight.
• Sarah Ferguson (Fergie) Dutchess of York used hypnosis to stop biting her nails and lose weight.
• Aaron Eckhart credits hypnosis with changing his life forever after he was able to quit smoking and alcohol.
• Tony Curtis used hypnosis to overcome his fear of flying and improve his career.
• Famous actor James Earl Jones and the voice of Darth Vader (Star Wars) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
• Mufasa (Lion King) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
• Bruce Willis used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
• Samuel L. Jackson, Sean Penn, Sean Connery, Martha Stewart, Dolly Parton, and Lily Tomlin used hypnosis to improve their lives.
• Mozart composed the famous opera “Cosi Fan Tutte” while hypnotized.
• Lord Tennyson Alfred wrote entire poems in a hypnotic state.
• Seigei Rachmaninoff composed his “Second Piano Concerto” following a post-hypnotic suggestion from Nikolai Dahl, a pioneer of hypnosis. Today, after more than 100 years, this concert remains one of the most exquisite and moving pieces of music ever written.
• Princess Diana used hypnosis to speak in public and be confident.
What’s stopping you from creating your success, your dreams, and achieving your goals? Hypnosis can eliminate negative energy, fears, blocks, anxiety, phobias, and improve self-confidence, self-esteem, and ability.